The world is adapting to the normalcy of face masks—here’s how your makeup routine can too. While putting on makeup right now might seem unnecessary to some people, it can make a huge difference in creating a sense of normal and navigating these overwhelming circumstances. For essential workers and people starting to integrate back into society, adjusting your beauty routine to incorporate cloth covering half your face can pose a new challenge. So we gathered some youtube tutorials on how to create transfer-proof makeup while wearing a mask.
- Why You Should Switch to Medical-Grade Skin Care and Ditch the Drugstore Products April 29, 2021
- Face Haus the Leaders in Facial Bars Open at the USC Village August 18, 2018
- What do Priyanka Chopra, Izabel Goulart, and Regina King Have in Common? Shiseido’s Synchro Skin Self -Refreshing Collection September 27, 2019
- The Positive Impacts of CBD Oil: Meet Casey Cooper of Botanika Life August 4, 2018
- “And the Oscar Goes To”- Beauty Favorites 2018 March 6, 2018
2022 all natural skincare andrea jaclyn beauty beauty 2020 beautyblogger beauty community beauty products beautyyoutuber celebrity carpet clean beauty collagen doja cat event makeup eyeshadow face coverings fenty beauty glow golden globe awards golden globes Gregory Russell Hair hair haircare joico makeup mascara new no fade fresh hair color organic orion skye palettes pureology red carpet fashion rihanna salonlife sephora Shiseido shrd skin Skincare so supple organics Summer trend youtube yves saint laurent