The world is adapting to the normalcy of face masks—here’s how your makeup routine can too. While putting on makeup right now might seem unnecessary to some people, it can make a huge difference in creating a sense of normal and navigating these overwhelming circumstances. For essential workers and people starting to integrate back into society, adjusting your beauty routine to incorporate cloth covering half your face can pose a new challenge. So we gathered some youtube tutorials on how to create transfer-proof makeup while wearing a mask.
- Face Haus the Leaders in Facial Bars Open at the USC Village August 18, 2018
- What do Priyanka Chopra, Izabel Goulart, and Regina King Have in Common? Shiseido’s Synchro Skin Self -Refreshing Collection September 27, 2019
- The Positive Impacts of CBD Oil: Meet Casey Cooper of Botanika Life August 4, 2018
- Dabble Do’s and Don’ts- Spring / Summer 2018 May 25, 2018
- “And the Oscar Goes To”- Beauty Favorites 2018 March 6, 2018
all natural skincare andrea jaclyn ash k holm beauty 2020 beautyblogger beauty community beauty products beauty trends beautyyoutuber cbd skincare clean beauty cosmetics 2020 demi lovato dua lipa eyeshadow fenty beauty glossier golden globe awards golden globes grammy awards grammy awards 2020 grammys 2020 Gregory Russell Hair haircare joico lizzo makeup makeup 2020 mizz bloom nine zero one salon orion skye oui the people palettes pat mcgrath pureology red carpet fashion riawna capri rihanna sh-rd Shiseido shrd Skincare so supple organics urban decay yves saint laurent