The Missing Piece to Your Make-Up Routine!
By: Tahiry Sanchez
We are thrilled to announce that Thrive has a fantastic new product that will make us all want to get our hands on more Thrive. It has established itself as the essential component of the 28th Critics’ Choice Awards event this year. The annual celebration celebrated the best movies and TV shows of the year. The Critics’ Choice Awards, decided upon by the Critics’ Choice Association, aim to honor the finest in film and television each year and can provide certain award campaigns with a much-needed boost in the run-up to the Oscars. These celebs arrived in style with all the sparkle and glamour, but the highlight of their appearance is the cosmetics they chose to wear that evening. No makeup glam could walk down the runway without any special support for it to last all day. That’s where Thrive came to save the day, with their Instant Makeup Fix Set & Refresh Spray. A lightweight, ultra-fine mist that sets makeup in place for 16-hour extended wear and perfects the look of makeup for a natural, skin-like finish. Their weightless setting spray, which is propelled by 16-Hour Crease-Free Technology, significantly smooths the appearance of makeup and may be used to rehydrate skin throughout the day for a bright complexion. This is the perfect match for an all-day out kind of day.
What Makes it Different:
- Formulated with 16-Hour Crease-Free Technology, which instantly revives skin and reveals a radiant complexion with a special combination of nutritious ingredients.
- 90% of respondents thought their makeup was set instantly and weightlessly.
- At this time, the Instant Makeup Fix Set & Refresh Spray is not eligible for Priority Shipping or Subscriptions.
- Hyaluronic acid and ferulic acid, two skin-friendly substances, help hydrate and protect the skin, making it feel plump and enhancing makeup.
- Formulated without Phthalates
- No Synthetic Fragrance
For the 2023 Critics’ Choice Awards, Thrive Causemetics collaborated with celebrity makeup artist Stephen Sollitto to provide Melanie Lynskey, an accomplished actress and nominee, a beautiful but natural makeup look. They sure did an amazing job and Melanie Lynskey looked stunning walking down the carpet. She wore a stunning yellow Giambattista Valli gown. Sollitto was inspired by combo of the color of the dress and Melanie’s soulful brown eyes. Sollitto stated she was lucky enough to be paired with Thrive Causemetics to help her achieve the gorgeous natural look.