Bésame Cosmetics is a luxury brand that throwbacks the vintage glamour we are missing today. The historically inspired brand sells lipsticks, mascaras, and now skincare. The owner, Gabriela Hernandez, a Buenos Aires native, a designer, and cosmetics historian started Bésame Cosmetics in 2004.
Gabriela always had an artistic side and an affinity for color. When she created Bésame Cosmetics, she wanted products that represented a time when a woman had beautiful romantic products on her vanity that she could enjoy and use.
View this post on Instagram
Even though 10-step routines and complicated products have become the trend over the last few years, these four innovative creams bring us back to a simple skincare routine. Each product is designed to have clean, fragrance-free ingredients that work and give you glowing, supple skin. Each cream also comes with a custom self-massage application for each product, turning your skincare routine into a self-care routine.
The Skincare Essentials Include:
- Day Cream
- Vanishing Cream
- Cold Cream
- Night Cream
“This cream cleans skin gently, leaves no spec of dirt behind, and leave dull skin feeling brighter. Even the triple-pigmented Bésame lipsticks don’t stand a chance against our Cold Cream! The thick cream melts away with water, leaving no greasy finish, just clean, nourished, and hydrated skin.”
- Coconut Oil: Naturally antibacterial and antifungal to help reduce breakouts and blemishes. Binds to makeup for easy removal and locks in moisture.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Cleanses without stripping the skin of its natural oil barrier. Also high in vitamin E, to help protect skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Jojoba Oil: Mimics your skin’s natural oils to gently moisturize and nourish without clogging the pores. Also contains anti inflammatories to relieve dryness, flaking, and irritation.
- Calendula Extract: Contains antifungal, antibacterial, and anti inflammatory properties to protect skin.
“Once a vital part of any woman’s skincare and makeup routine, vanishing cream fell out of fashion in the 1950s. Thankfully, Gabriela’s brought back this powerful primer that evens-out skin tone, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and creates a perfect base for makeup.”
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Helps balance oil production without clogging pores, naturally locks in hydration to protect your skin’s moisture barrier, and suppresses collagen destroying enzymes to keep skin fresh and youthful.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate): A gentle and natural form of Vitamin A that promotes collagen synthesis and can reduce the appearance of fine lines and lessens redness and irritation from blemishes and acne.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Contains vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps reduce UV damage to the skin and soothes and moisturizes, leaving skin with a natural dewy glow.
- Lily Extract: Helps purify and rejuvenate skin.
- Orange Fruit Extract: Soothes to help even out skin tone.
- Cone Flower Extract: Also known as echinacea, it protects skin and helps combat breakouts.
“Keep your skin hydrated all day long with our luxurious moisturizer. The Day Cream feels light, melts into the skin, and leaves you with a bright, dewy look.”
- Centella Asiatica: Known in Chinese medicine as a “miracle elixir of life,” this plant has been known for it’s skin healing abilities for thousands of years. It inhibits bacterial growth, stimulates growth of new skin cells, and soothes inflammation.
- Vitamin C Ester: A stable derivative of vitamin C that penetrates deep into the skin without irritation. It brightens and smoothes skin tone and promotes elasticity of the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally found in the body, hyaluronic acid retains an incredible amount of hydration to give skin a plump, glowing look.
“Indulge in our rich nightly moisturizer. While you sleep, this Night Cream locks in moisture, soothes and nourishes, and fights to repair any skin damage.”
- Moringa Seed Oil: Referred to as the “Miracle tree,” it contains powerful antioxidants to fight free-radical damage. High in Vitamin C, it helps stabilize collagen, reduce fine lines, and repair damaged skin cells.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Similar to your skin’s natural oils, it helps balance oil production, naturally locks in hydration, and contains stable fatty acids to help soften skin and improve texture.
- Green Tea Extract: Contains antioxidants, anti inflammatories, and antibacterial properties to improve acne and reduces excess oil production to prevent breakouts.
- Chamomile Extract: A calming natural ingredient to soothe skin.
- Lavender Extract: Helps reduce blemish causing bacteria.
- Marshmallow Extract: Soothes and reduces redness and irritation.
- Star Flower Seed Oil: A moisturizer rich in healthy fatty acids.
Check out Bésame Cosmetics Here: besamecosmetics.com